The Human Growth Hormone or HGH is produced by the body on a daily basis. The pituitary gland which is located in the brain is responsible for the production of the HGH hormone. HGH is then released into the blood in small quantities especially when we sleep. HGH usually lasts in the blood for a few minutes, but it is essential to the proper functioning of most of the body organs.
After the pituitary glands secrete it, it is absorbed by the liver where it is processed. As age catches up with us, the body does not produce the same levels of HGH compared to the youthful days. This does not mean that there is no alternative. Technology has enabled the field of medicine to develop supplemental forms of hormones like the HGH hormone because of its vital importance to the functioning of the body organs.
HGH in Women
HGH in women is sometimes a controversial subject. Some say that it can damage the curvy shape of a woman’s body which is already exceptional. However, this is not a correct statement to go by, because the HGH hormone is compatible with both male and female genders. This means that not only can the woman benefit from the role of HGH in the body, but women also appreciate its role in the body when they consult a doctor for alternative ways through HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) to raise their HGH levels when the body starts to produce less of it.
It is said that by the time a woman clocks 20 years, the levels of HGH production starts to reduce. This drop is significant as the body starts to suffer from irreversible negative effects if nothing is done to increase the level of HGH in the body. This is where aging starts to catch up with women. It is impossible to shut down the aging process completely in an adult, but with the constant introduction of HGH to the woman’s body, it is possible to rewind the process of aging.
Some people look at the HGH hormone as a steroid because it increases the levels of testosterone in the body. When steroids levels are high in women, they can cause serious side effects. For instance, they can cause the growth of facial hair, a reduction of the breast size, depending on the voice, irregular menstrual cycle, and many others. Luckily, this is not how it works for HGH for women. When a woman takes HGH supplements, the body will get more amino acids that have a positive impact on the physical and psychological condition.
Why is HGH important for Women?
One of the questions that are frequently asked is, “Why do women need HGH?” There are a number of reasons as to why HGH for women is important. That is why it is not just a man’s hormone but a hormone that is beneficial to both men and women. Some of the main reasons are as follows:
- It is beneficial to women who are constantly anxious because it relieves chronic mental disability.
- It helps to normalize the sleeping pattern, and it allows the body to be at peak performance even with less sleep
- Since it helps to bring the fat, it helps to make the body have more energy for a woman to be able to carry out the day to day activities
- It helps to reduce the buildup of fat in the abdominal area, the knees, and hips, HGH really helps in weight loss. The effect of before and after use of HGH is significant
- HGH in women helps to strengthen the body to the level where all the limbs including the back, the jaw, chin, and nose are developed fully
- It helps to regulate the growth of a woman’s body by giving it strength as it tones the rest of the body
- HGH also helps a woman to preserve her body’s natural form
- HGH has tremendous amounts of benefits for a man; this makes it a vital supplement to use to make a woman maintain her body for a long time.
HGH dosage for women
HGH in women helps to maintain their youthfulness for many years. But how does a woman take it? In what quantities should it be taken in order not to cause any side effects?
HGH can only be purchased after a doctors prescription. The dosage of HGH for women is different because women have a lot going on in their bodies throughout their lives. For long-term treatment plans, it can last for at least three months for optimal results to be seen. The dosage should not exceed ten units a day, and it should be administered at low levels. The right medication for you can be received when you visit a doctor. After 4 months of treatment, it is recommended that you take an equivalent amount of time away from the treatment.